The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
- Belonging to Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) who have been notified as minority communities
- Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination
- The annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
- The applicant should be pursuing studies in India in a Government or recognized Private University/Institute/College/School
- The course being pursued should be of minimum one-year duration
- Rs. 20,000/- per annum subject to actuals whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
- Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes
- Maintenance Allowance
- For Class XI & XII including Tech. & Voc. Course
- Rs. 1,000/- per month for Hosteller; Rs. 500/- per month for Day Scholar for 10 months in an academic year.
How to apply
For online application, visit https://scholarships.gov.in/
A candidate may contact for clearing doubts regarding the scholarship schemes in Samadhaan Toll-free Helpline Number 1800-11-2001 from Monday to Friday, except holidays, between 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM.
To view the complete scheme information and FAQs, click here
#MERIT #CUM #MEANS #SCHOLARSHIP #PROFESSIONAL #TECHNICAL #COURSES #MINORITIES